About the Role
We’re looking for Content Strategists to join our pool of freelancers.
You will be woking remotely and closely with Growth Managers, Designers, Email Marketers and Facebook ad Managers to deliver standout content and engaging campaigns for our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ideate, develop and deliver content that aids desired client outcome
- Recommend subscriptions to clients
- Manage channel marketers e.g. Facebook ad managers, Social media managers, Graphic designers...
- Liaise with customers
- Evaluate content performance including channel specific performance
- Basic performance reporting
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Basic project management skills
- Basic graphic design skills (Canva, Adobe etc...)
- Basic video editing skills
Are you a content strategist and looking for flexible gigs that allows to share your experience and knowledge? Why not supplement your income with freelance by being a content strategist with us?
At Loopify360, we are always looking for Content Strategists who are able to ideate, develop and manage content for our clients. Basic knowledge of marketing is essential.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have:
A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree or equivalent (not essential)
Excellent written English skills
Between 1 - 6 years of experience
About the Company
Loopify360 is an affordable marketing platform for start-ups and small businesses to save money and time on DIY marketing, hiring marketers and expensive agencies while making money through rapid customer acquisition.
Unlike other marketing tech platforms or marketplaces, we combine cutting-edge human expertise with powerful AI and automation technology to deliver exceptional results, at affordable subscriptions for our customers.